Home » , » The phone-in-between trick

The phone-in-between trick







I’ve already shared two discreet (but maybe inconvenient) ways of exchanging phone numbers with another guy. One is leaving a card or a piece of paper in sight of the other guy, and the other is doing hand signals. I’ll share another way and that is what I call the phone-in-between trick.

Basically, you sit beside each other and one of you will place his phone between the two of you while both of you are doing some other thing. The other guy will then pick up the phone and key in his number (and optionally the name) then place it back down for the other guy get. That’s all there is to it.

I learned of this trick when I was in the locker room of spa that shall remain unnamed. I had been exchanging glances with this stocky hunky chinito in the wet area, when I decided to sit down at a bench in the locker room to cool off for a bit. After a while, the guy went to the locker room to get dressed and leave the spa. After going to his locker, he then sat beside me while drying his feet and then placed his cellphone on the bench between us. I glanced at his phone and saw that it was unlocked and I took that as a hint, especially when I realized that he could have placed his phone on the other side. So I then discreetly entered my phone number and then my name into his phone. After a bit, he picked up the phone, looked at it, gave me a small smile, and stood up to get dressed. Easy as pie!

It’s definitely easier to just ask for a guy’s number straight out, but in places where you need to be discreet and to not attract attention, tricks like these are better and, frankly, much more fun! :-)




source
Share this article :

+ comments + 3 comments

Anonymous
6 January 2014 at 03:01

what if he didn't give his phone number?

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. OuT Loud Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger