Home » » Hot Muscle Guy Cody Lake

Hot Muscle Guy Cody Lake

This is the kind of guy I could really fall for, in every way. I know I often say how a guy I’m featuring is gorgeous, but there are very few that I would go so far as describing as almost perfect. In my opinion, Cody Lake is one of those guys I would say is most definitely almost perfect (and I’m only saying “almost” because there has to be at least something about him that would make him slightly less than perfect for me – I just don’t know what it is! lol)



Something I have to point out is that these pics seem to show him more muscled than a recent video, so I’m wondering if this is his new look and they delayed the release of that last video of his. I’m hoping he sticks with whatever routine he’s got going on right now, because that bod is looking hotter than ever!













Share this article :

+ comments + 4 comments

Anonymous
6 June 2012 at 12:45

kove him.

18 November 2012 at 19:39

He is pretty awesome. I actually went to high school with him and there's not much to complain about.

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. OuT Loud Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger