Home » , , » Sir June Gay Bar

Sir June Gay Bar





Last Saturday, I was in an adventurous mood that I took the time to visit a gay bar in the heart of Pasig called Sir June.

I have heard that there was a gay bar along Ortigas Extension but never got around to find and visit it. It lies along Ortigas Extension and one can say it is discreetly located that you cannot distinguish it from the videoke bars in the area. The night I went to this establishment they had a special show called "Hamog sa Tag-Init" (which roughly translates to Dew of Summer) so I was revved up with the promise of a special show.



I got there at 10:30pm. Well, it did say on the banner outside that the show will start at 10pm so I was fashionably late. Guess what? It did not. As it turns out, there was only one other group who got there before and the show has not yet started. I was thinking it was a slow night or this was how it was in this bar. The show did start at 11pm with 12 guys wearing black undershirt and maong shorts in their bare feet gyrating on the stage one after the other in sleezy music. After 12midnight, when most gay bars start to have their dancers start stripping off all their clothes, I was expecting the expected. Their second set costume consisted of their underwear and boots. Their special show for the night was a sort-of competition between 3 of their younger models.

All in all, the place was clean enough with the comfort room, though a bit rustic, was properly maintained. The air conditioner was not enough to fully ventilate the bar that they need ceiling fans to assist in cooling their patrons. Prices are reasonable considering it was a Saturday and they supposedly have a special show. There was no actual menu but they do offer some finger food, just inquire with the waiters. The bar tolerates smokers and provides an ash tray upon settling down in your table. Their floor manager was accomodating, much as their dancers who strike a conversation towards enticing you to purchase a macho drink. My expectations were quite high since I have been to other gay bars and expected an exciting show. Of the limited number of macho dancers that they featured, only two were good looking. From the two, only one stood out because he had equally sexy body and was more than happy to display it. It was a let down that when they were gyrating on the stage some were wearing underwear that were loose. Usually, macho dancers will wear the skimpiest outfits, if not, nothing at all to thrill their audience. In this case, they were neither flattering to the dancer nor enticing to those who were watching them. I guess because of my expectations of gay bars, I had a heightened expectation of a lot of flesh exposures. I left by 3am and at that time only 2 of their macho dancers had shown their wares.



It was not such a bad field trip. Maybe I'll drop by again one of these days.






sources


Share this article :

+ comments + 3 comments

Anonymous
22 April 2013 at 19:44

Hint naman where the place is located. I can't find it in google maps :)

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. OuT Loud Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger