Home » , , » Jao Mapa and Sherwin Ordonez Kisses in "I Luv Dreamguyz"!

Jao Mapa and Sherwin Ordonez Kisses in "I Luv Dreamguyz"!

Lavapalooza Special.... Jao Mapa & Sherwin Ordonez kisses each other in the new gayflick indie movie "I Luv Dreamguyz", both are had already done steamy scene in the movie but not with thier they same gender. I can't wait for this movie..



Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

It is great to have visited your website. Thanks for sharing useful information. And also visit my website about health. God willing it will be useful too


De Lemon Jus Ekstrak Lemon
Obat Sariawan yang tak Kunjung Sembuh
Obat Pengapuran Tulang Alami

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. OuT Loud Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger