Home » » How Nasty Can You Get?

How Nasty Can You Get?


How nasty can you be?
I got this scheme from Kai Santorino of Lows, Highs, and Alibis. Here’s the simple rule: List down the five nastiest things you have ever done. Though somewhat hesitant because some close friends visit Simply Manila on a regular basis, I will nobly unveil some of my dirty little secrets and expose part of my not-so-mysterious life again.

Library Boy
. When I was in college, I used to spend time in our library more often than a usual university guy would. But sometimes, looking through thousands of books is pretty unexciting and monotonous so I would slip through the crowd, get lost into the Rare Book Section shelves and play with my heat-seeking moisture missile. Ever wonder where all the liquids have gone? Better start reading some books in there, you might get some clues.

Horniest Gay Guy On The Road
. Extended way home during dead hours can make you feel so numb. Aside from listening to your iPod or playing with your portable players, what else can you do to rouse your mind? I’ve tried one truly stimulating flurry: Pop a woody and play.

Temptation
Island
. If invited by straight guys to drink the night out, I would usually just agree, join the fun and care less about being queer. One time, my straight cousin invited his macho dancer (male stripper) friend and the first time I saw him, I instantly died. How could he be so tempting? Inside my bedroom later that night, while my cousin was snoring, I moved my hand to feel the stripper’s package. Guess what I got: A massive hard-on. Apparently, he was still up and waiting for me to take him on cloud nine. The following day, I received an SMS from my cousin: “I know what you did last night.” Busted.

Because I Got High Again
. After pulling a drinking session with my cousins and common friends, we were all so wasted that we just slammed ourselves on one couch. I was on the extreme side of the bed and almost fell off so I changed positions while Inman (not his real name), a scout ranger (sundalo) second cousin of mine, was also changing positions until we draw closer facing each other … and kissed. It was so hot that we decided to travel back home to explore beyond kissing. We were half through the action when Mom knocked outside and asked for some sort of help. “I’m coming,” and so I shouted. It turned out that Inman was the type of guy who’s fond of kissing and telling, for when the next time I went to my aunt’s house, they gave me evocative smiles and glances. I didn’t bother to ask my cousin about how much details he revealed. Besides, the sex didn’t progress and no one really climaxed. He tried to coax me each time he gets tipsy again, but he could have done better without the alcohol.

Orgy Spoiler
. I was provoked to join a number of group sex arrangements but so far, none of which carried on smoothly. The first time I embraced the idea of group sex happened by accident, when this guy I just met in Marikina invited his fuck buddy (who in turn brought along a hot sex partner he just met in 7-Eleven) to come over his place while I was there. It was the hottest orgy I ever experienced, but the less successful as I struggled to maintain an erection. I attended three more orgies, but after a brief hard-on, I ended up unaroused and ultimately gone flaccid. I promised not to join orgies again. It ain’t my sort of bag.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. OuT Loud Magazine - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger